Article provided by: brandetize.com
Googling ‘advertising agency near me’ often brings us to the so-called ‘full service marketing agencies’. But what are they, and what do these agencies do?
What Does a Full Service Agency Do?
A full service marketing agency designs, experiments, and implements marketing ideas for advertising and promotional needs. Such an agency has the required talent to take your idea and create a whole marketing campaign around it from start to finish.
In other words, a full service agency is a digital marketing company that is your one-stop-shop for everything marketing related.
What Services Does a Full Service Marketing Agency Offer?
The range of services a full service marketing agency offers can include:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Ad Campaigns
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
Aside from these services, a full service agency can take care of the entirety of your branding efforts. From coming up with branding ideas to implementing strategies for brand recognition, it does everything.
Why Should You Hire a Full Service Marketing Agency?
Hiring a top of the line digital marketing firm is a necessity for businesses to boost their brand recognition and increase organic reach. This in turn leads to an increase in revenue.
Simply put, top marketing agencies help you reach out to a bigger audience, generate more leads, and sell more.
What Are the 7 Ps of Service Marketing?
The 7 P’s of service marketing refer to 7 key components of a streamlined and successful marketing strategy. These are:
- Product. No marketing campaign, no matter how good, will bring ay result if the product is subpar.
- Place. Where you choose to sell is as important as what you sell. For instance, selling grocery items online will be harder than selling laptops. Similarly, the terminal you use to sell your products, let’s say a website, has to be functionally sound.
- Price. Setting the right price can be the difference between a successful campaign and a flop. No matter how good your product is, if the perceived price-to-performance ratio is not good, you won’t be able to sell any.
- Promotion. The success of every marketing effort hinges on the medium the agency chooses to target the audience. Should we book a TV spot or go with social ads? Should we use email marketing or content marketing? These questions need to be answered if a company hopes to turn its campaigns into success.
- Physical Evidence. Customers always look for evidence of a brand’s credibility. This is why people read reviews of products. If a brand has no physical evidence, as some brands on Kickstarter don’t, customers remain hesitant in doing business with it.
- People. At the end of the day, no brand is going to succeed, no product is going to be a runaway success if the people behind the product are untalented and lack any passion for the product.
- Processes. The operations and processes involved in delivering your product to the customer. Processes like sales funnels, aftersales support and distribution play a significant in turning a one-time customer into a loyal fan.
If you are looking for the best advertising company online, contact Brandetize for a free consultation and digital audit: https://www.brandetize.com/contact/