SOCIAL MARKETING TOOL
One Place To Stay Social
Making Social Marketing Easy
Social media is hard to do on your own. You need to come up with a nonstop stream of relevant content and engage with customers across all social channels, every single day.
We help by giving your business one place to stay social. Generate leads, schedule ready-to-publish content, and communicate with your followers all from one place. Finally, a tool that makes managing social media simple.
- Post everywhere from one place: Publish and schedule posts for all your social accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Engage your followers: Connecting with your followers is simple. Respond to customers, share ready-to-post content, and build stronger social relationships with your followers.
- Generate social leads: Discover new leads on Twitter and engage them with the click of a button!
- Mobile-friendly: Use on any device, any time—this means you can post and respond in the moment, and never miss a beat.
Manage social networks from one location
Monitor Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, and Google+ content from one easy-to-use dashboard.
Gather ready-to-publish content
Save time and energy with customizable settings that allow you to find and republish your industry’s hottest news.
Post to multiple social channels
From one tab, you can publish content to multiple social sites with the push of a button.
Receive real-time social leads
Discover and interact with leads who are looking for products and services like yours in real time.
Schedule posts in advance
Set-up and preview posts before you publish, and build all of your week’s content in one sitting.
Track performance across profiles
Get important stats that provide insights into your social profiles for better content strategy and customer engagement.
- How can social media help me generate leads?
It’s easy! By setting up a list of searches, you can find customers in your area and start an immediate conversation. Here are 3 easy steps. First, find words and phrases that relate to your products or services. If you’re a locksmith, try “locked keys in car”. Next, respond to the relevant search results by starting a conversation or making the person an offer. And finally, seal the deal and fulfill your end of the bargain. The system will automatically record all conversations for future viewing.
- What’s social media’s role in customer service?
Companies know that customer service is important, but a lot of businesses still haven’t formed a specific strategy for addressing online concerns and building social relationships. With 89% of U.S. consumers saying that they’ve gone to a competitor after a poor customer service experience, it’s clear that a business’s ability to listen to complaints and provide solutions is linked to its success.
- How are social audiences built?
Did you know that 90% of small businesses have Facebook pages, but that almost one third of them have less than thirty-two fans? Building an engaged audience can be difficult, and for many local businesses it’s the reason why they quit updating their pages long ago.In order to create a successful following on social media, every post needs to have value. This means posting timely, relevant, and engaging content.
- What are the top features?
- Post calendar―Effectively manage and schedule posts using a convenient calendar view
- Mobile-friendly—Fully mobile responsive so you can work how you want
- Analytics—Rich engagement statistics on your social posts
- Lead finder—Configure keyword searches and geo targeting to find and engage with your target audience
- Ready-to-post content library—Use your favorite RSS feeds to discover great content to use in your social media marketing
- All-in-one composer—Post to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business, Google+, and LinkedIn
- Direct Instagram scheduling―Plan Instagram posts in advance and then sit back as they are published automatically
- Google Posts support―Promote your clients’ upcoming events, make special announcements, share timely offers and more
- Configurable notifications―Get notifications on new leads, customer replies and more
- Customer engagement―Get an aggregate view of all customer posts and respond to them directly