This article explores the three best options for choosing law firm SEO firms. Once you realize the importance of SEO for your law firm’s website, it is time to choose the best law firm SEO option for you! This isn’t an easy decision to make, considering the fact that if you are a small firm with limited resources yet with many expectations it is good to understand what each option entails.
Before zeroing down on any SEO firm, ask yourself these questions:
- What are my expectations?
- What is my budget?
- How quickly do I want results?
Once you zero down on your expectations, it becomes easier to choose the best lawyer SEO firm. Most commonly, there are three ways to pick the best law firm SEO agency. In today’s blog, we shall talk about them.
Option 1 – Choose an Agency
Outsourcing the SEO job to a random agency is the most common practice. Here you simply delegate the responsibility of making your website successful to a third party. You have a budget and accordingly, choose an agency. Reputable agencies with better success rates can charge anything between $3000 to $5000 monthly for a less competitive niche but can charge about $15,000 per month for a highly competitive niche.
Small law firms are usually left disappointed when they choose this option because their budgetary allocations do not suffice agency expectations. Moreover, agencies often fail to produce good ROI because –
- They do not add adequate, informative, well-written content to the website,
- They focus on things such as link building and design which don’t give easy results,
- They work with a conflict of interest that is of a disadvantage to you, and
- They don’t specialize in legal marketing.
if budget isn’t an issue for you hiring a reputable, big marketing agency is a good call. But before you sign on the dotted lines, underline your ROI expectations, and understand their work model.
Option 2 – DIY Model
Opting to do the SEO work yourself is another option that small law firms often explore. The most common reason for this is the budget crunch. However, tech-savvy lawyers who understand how search engine optimization works may also choose to do the hard work themselves.
Choosing to do-it-yourself means putting in the extra hours to understand how SEO works, working around a general-purpose website builder (that may not be friendly to lawyers), and missing many opportunities because of lack of knowledge.
Option 3 – Working with Cyrusson
Cyrusson is a full-service boutique digital marketing agency that caters to the specific needs required for best attorney SEO. We have in place three service models that are designed to cater to the specific needs of your law firm.
- The Do-it-Yourself Model – In the DIY model, we simply provide the tools and training required for you to manage SEO yourself. If you know what you want for your business, and how to best interact with customers, we will simply provide the background assistance.
- The Do-It-With-Me Model – We share the workload in this model. We work at a level that our clients are most comfortable with. We take the responsibilities you don’t want to worry about such as review monitoring, listings management, and social postings.
- The Do-It-For-Me Model – When you don’t think you can do the heavy lifting, we are happy to work full-time on your behalf. We learn everything there is to know about your business so that we can effectively communicate with your clients and leads.
If you are looking for a win-win solution, we suggest you team up with us. With the Cyrusson model, you get the best of all worlds. You can choose to be the driver of your SEO efforts with us simply working with logistics or else we can take the front seat for you. We can share responsibilities in such a manner that you get results easily and quickly. Moreover, our experts in content, digital marketing, branding, and backlinking can ensure that you get the best services when needed. If you think this model will work for you, get in touch with us today. We are always happy to answer all your questions and queries.