2022 Google Ads Guide For Roofing Companies
Roofing Companies must focus on generating qualified leads. There are so many ways to drive leads for roofing companies, Google Ads is one of the best methods to generate new client.
It is a platform where your business can get in front of homeowners that need a new roof or roof repair. In general. a homeowner may need a new roof every 12 to 30 years. Being able to get in front of homeowners while they need it, is the ultimate lead machine. If you can optimize the whole thing accurately, you possibly can grow your business and generate quality leads for your company.
If you’re looking to generate an enormous number of leads organically, here is your guide from the Cyrusson Team to help you get more leads and widespread exposure.
Set up conversion tracking
Setting up a conversion tracker is a necessary in order to help measure how your marketing campaigns are performing. If you aren’t properly tracking conversions and ROI, it is very hard to determine how to improve your PPC campaigns. What you should track as conversion will be the following:
- Phone calls: This can be done by simply setting up a call extension that will track and record all your business call logs and let you recognize real future leads.
- Form fill submission
- Book an appointment online
Call Us Ads
Most homeowners want to talk to someone on the phone and allow them to call right from the ad, giving your company a good chance to grasp the lead before they look for the next company. Call only ads are a good option for roof repairs because homeowners want to get assistance ASAP so you can fix the problem for them.
Setting Up A Successful Ad Campaign for Roofing Companies
Oftentimes, Roofing Companies offer more than one service or product , so your campaign structure should reflect so. For example, you might offer the following
- Metal Roofs
- Roofing Repair
- Tear Off
- New Roof Installation
- Flat Roofs
- Commercial Roofing
Utilize All The Ad Extensions Possible
Setting up ad extensions will increase your CTR (Click-through rate) which will lead to a higher quality score, resulting in a lower cost per click, leading to lower cost per leads and more market share for your roofing company.
Google recommends a lot of extensions, of them here are the top effective actions Roofing contractors should use on their Google ads campaign.
- Sitelink Extensions: Make full use of sitelink extensions by sharing other links on your website. The necessary links may be as follows: one of your blog posts, your review section, services page, about us, FAQ, contact us page, or anything that is helpful for the searcher is good to add.
- Callout Extensions: The callout extension allows you to put short details that are added after your description lines. These are applied to entice the searcher to take action or give additional information that makes your company stick out. For example Quick Installation, free estimates, Lifetime Guaranteed, etc.
- Structured Snippets: Google offers advertisers several headline options to choose from when adding structured snippets. For Contractors, the best suitable headlines are Types, Highlights, Neighborhoods, and Services. Highlight can be used to mention the services you offer like, Roofing, Windows, Siding, Repairs, Decks. Types can be used to show the types of roofs you offer such as, Dimensional Shingle, Spanish Tile, Wood Shake, etc. Neighborhoods are perfect for a company providing services in certain towns or cities.
- Call Extension: Having said before, the call extension allows someone that sees your ad to call from their mobile device without having to go to your website. This is essential for almost all kinds of roofing companies
- Location Extension: The location extension does allow searchers to see where your business is, see business hours and allows your ad to show up in Google maps.
- Price Extension: It is a bit difficult to display prices for jobs. Since they vary from house to house. Then again, there is a creative way to display Google’s price extension for roofing contractors.The goal of the price extension is not to get people to click on the extension, but to make them believe you are a no-risk contractor.
Google Ads is great digital advertising channel for Roofing Companies to generate more business. Not sure how to run your Google Ads campaign and generate leads? Look no further, a boutique marketing agency in San Francisco can help your Roofing Company with it’s digital advertising. Reach out to Cyrusson today! Our boutique marketing agency focuses on the needs of our clients at all times.